Cookies are small pieces of files used to perform automatic authentication, session tracking and storage of specific information regarding users, which are stored on the user's device when they browse the internet. The user can block cookies, delete them or deactivate them in the browser settings, as subsequently indicated in the section called "Management and cookie deletion", or - always in the same section - using a dedicated setting button.
There are 3 main categories of cookies.
- NECESSARY TECHNICAL COOKIES: cookies necessary to make a website usable by enabling basic functionality for navigation and access to reserved areas of the site. It is not possible to deny consent to this type of cookie, as a website would not be able to function properly without these cookies.
- STATISTICAL COOKIES (also called ANALYTICAL): cookies that collect anonymized data to track user behavior on the website. You obtain statistical information, such as the most visited pages, the browser used, the country of origin. The information is transmitted anonymously.
- MARKETING COOKIES (also called PROFILING): cookies that are used to track visitors on websites. The purpose is to present advertisements that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and therefore of greater value for third-party publishers and advertisers.
Within these 3 main categories, cookies can be distinguished by being first-party, i.e. set and managed directly by the site manager, and third-party, when they are managed externally to www.hotelartatelier.com. These cookies collect user data that is accessible to the cookie provider.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in relation to technical cookies is our legitimate interest that
www.hotelartatelier.com works properly. The legal basis for the processing of analytical and profiling cookies is consent.
In Germany, the legal basis for storing technical cookies in your device and/or for accessing technical cookies already stored in your device is Section 25 (2) n. 1 of the Telekommunikation-Telemedien-Datenschutz-Gesetz ("TTDSG"). The legal basis for storing profiling cookies in your device and/or for accessing profiling cookies already stored in your device is your consent pursuant to Section 25 (1) TTDSG.
Cookies have a duration set by the expiration date or by a specific action, such as closing the browser. Cookies can therefore be:
- temporary (or session): they are used to store temporary information, allow you to connect the actions in a specific session and are removed from the user's device when the browser is closed;
- persistent: they are used to store information, for example the login name and password, so as to avoid the user having to type them again every time he visits a specific site. These remain stored on the user's device even after closing the browser.
The user can also manage preferences relating to cookies by acting on the settings of their browser and prevent
third parties from installing cookies. It is also possible to delete cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the cookie consent
was saved. By disabling all cookies, the behavior of www.hotelartatelier.com may be compromised.
Each browser has specific configuration instructions which can be found on the browser supplier's website at the following links:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
Soges S.r.l., with headquarters at Via dei Caboto 49, 50127, Florence, Italy, manages this website, as data controller. You can contact us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data subject has the right at any time to access personal data and exercise rights connected to the processing of data concerning him/her. These rights include:
Since the installation of cookies and other tracking systems operated by third parties through the services used within www.hotelartatelier.com cannot be technically controlled by the owner, any specific reference to cookies and tracking systems installed by third parties is to be be considered indicative.
|PHPSESSID||mezzastrada.it||Session||This cookie is native to PHP applications. This cookie stores and identifies a user's unique session ID to manage user sessions on the website. This cookie is a session cookie and will be deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
|cc_cookie||www.hotelartatelier.com||1 year||This cookie is used to save your cookie setting.|
|cookie-consent-settings||www.hotelartatelier.com||1 year||This cookie is used to save your cookie setting.|